10 Best eCommerce Landing Page Examples to Get Inspired From
- A landing page is the first point of interaction for potential customers.
- According to MarketSplash, 48% of top landing pages ranked in Google Maps and organic search query results.
- Landing pages are crafted with a specific objective in mind that help business achieve their desired goal.
- Effective landing page improves the overall user experience, engagement, and conversion.
- Landing pages allows business to tailor their messaging to target audience.
A landing page is created with one single objective: to convert visitors into buyers. In comparison, a website has a collection of pages that provide a comprehensive business overview.
For example - A landing page has a compelling headline, CTAs, and product images. Whereas website pages contain product catalogs, brand information, mission, values, etc.
The points below explain mistakes to avoid in eCommerce landing pages:
- Lack of scalability and slow page loading time.
- Unclear call to action buttons.
- Excessive information and complex language.
A successful eCommerce landing page consists of several elements, which are as follows:
- Eye-catching image designs.
- Fast page loading speed.
- Clear and conscious call to action.
- Personalization on the landing page.
Attracting users on landing pages includes:
- Creating compelling headlines and CTAs.
- Implementing SEO (Search Engine Optimization) practices to create landing page.
- Delivering personalized content.
- Providing seamless user experience in all devices such as mobile phones, desktops and tablets.
The number of pages required on an eCommerce website depends upon various factors. Some of the important factors include:
- Marketing campaigns
- Product catalog
- Target audience
- Geographical considerations
Depending upon these requirements organizations can determine the number of landing pages.