10 Best Headless eCommerce Platforms to Look Out for in 2023
- The eCommerce industry has witnessed an unprecedented rise over the past years, with over 2.4 billion shoppers buying online.
- eCommerce constantly breaks through with new changes and technologies.
- The separated architecture of headless eCommerce platforms makes them adaptable to the modern digital landscape.
- Headless eCommerce platforms are both developer and user-friendly.
- The headless approach has emerged as a solution to the limitation of traditional eCommerce platforms.
Yes. A headless content management system is good for eCommerce brands. The headless architecture allows greater flexibility, scalability, and agility, which is helpful in providing personalized customer experience.
Headless eCommerce brands have adapted the headless CMS to build a website. It has a completely separated frontend (presentation layer) and backend (content library). On the other hand, non-headless eCommerce is built with the traditional CMS, which prevents flexibility and agility.
Let's say there is an online clothing store X. Their eCommerce website is built with a separated architecture, where frontend and backend are not linked with each other. With the headless approach, the X store delivers personalized content to its customers without making changes to the backend.
Yes. The future of eCommerce is headless. Going headless is the only way to fulfil customer requirements such as omnichannel experience, personalization, and seamless interaction.
Follow the steps mentioned below to create a headless eCommerce website.
- Find the appropriate headless CMS platform that fits with all your content management requirements and aligns with your business goal.
- Get a demo of the headless CMS platform you want to use.
- Test, Review, and launch your new headless eCommerce website.
- Successfully create a memorable shopping experience by going headless.